Are you a student or recent graduate looking for valuable professional experience in Spain? We are looking for a recent graduate to become a language assistant in a school in Sevilla. Apply by february 20th! currently september start is only available for candidates with an EU passport, due to visa deadlines.
You will enrol a structured programme and cooperate in one of our schools in Espartinas (Sevilla). Moreover, you will add international experience and transferable skills to your cvwhile discovering a new culture and language and receiving a monthly grant (970) which is more than enough for living in spain as a student. after the first few days at school, participants will be asked to use their own initiative, find resources and prepare their own engaging and fun activities or games.
So what does meddeas offer you?
- Join a spanish school to cooperate as language assistants with 24 teaching hours per week, with the same holidays as the school.
- Receive a certified course given by a spanish university.
- Have health insurance covered by the program (eu citizens).
- Get a monthly allowance, more than enough for living in spain as a student. 880/month.
- Have support from the schools designated tutor and from meddeas, helping the language assistant in his/her task.
- Tasks: deliver conversational english lessons during the requested weekly hours; encourage oral practice in english ; explain the culture of your own country; help in other subjects such as science, art, music, drama or sport; act as a role model for correct pronunciation and grammar; and collaborate
Qualifications-desirable candidate profile:
- Native-level english speakers.
- Currently, only open to eu passport holders due to visa deadlines
- Recent graduates (last four years).
- Someone who enjoys working with children and / or young people.
- Energetic and imaginative.
- With no criminal records.
- Competence in the spanish language is recommended, but not necessary.
Se informará en la entrevista sobre el tipo de contrato y la duración del mismo
No se requiere experiencia para el trabajo ofertado.
Sobre el salario hablaremos en la entrevista de trabajo.
El trabajo se desarrollará en Sevilla, Sevilla.
El puesto a desempeñar es de asistente idiomas.
La jornada laboral se comunicará en la entrevista
La formación requerida para el puesto es de Licenciado / Grado.
Necesitamos cubrir una vacante