Pozuelo de Alarcón Madrid
Más de 36.000 €
Gamelearn is the world-leading company in skills training through video games and a pioneer in the development of game-based learning solutions. With over 15 years of experience, we have trained more than 300,000 professionals from more than 5,000 companies from 5 continents (BBVA, Volvo, Adidas, Bayer, Camper, Coca-Cola, Decathlon, Ericsson, Europcar, Fujitsu, Iberia, Hyundai, Nivea, Panasonic, Pepsi …)
Gamelearn has revolutionized corporate training by creating the most awarded game-based learning platform in the world.
Our team is passionate about video games and personal development. We believe in having fun at work in a relaxed environment (our offices have foosball and ping pong tables, video game consoles, sofas, vending machines, etc.)
Join a young, multicultural, creative and innovative team with a great purpose: to help people learn and grow.
The SDR Manager will work together with the Chief Sales Officer, Marketing & Outbound Director and Sales Operations to execute the company's vision, establish procedures and optimize department processes.
As SDR Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to...
* Manage and coach the inside sales representatives team
* Responsible for the generation of new business coming from outbound
* Set and track meeting targets for the team
* Suggest and implement improvements in the processes: Outbound CRM, Salesforce, etc.
* Report on metrics and suggest improvements
* Develop pitches, measure their effectiveness, and make the appropriate tweaks per Ideal Customer Profile (buyer persona) and per market
* Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
* Use customer feedback to generate ideas about new features or products
* Build an open-communication environment for your team
* Liaise with Marketing and Outside Sales team to move leads down the funnel: from MQLs into qualified meetings for the Sales team
El contrato será de tipo Indefinido.
Se solicita una experiencia mínima de Más de 5 Años.
El puesto a desempeñar es de teaching.
La formación requerida para el puesto es de Licenciado / Grado.
El salario será mayor a Más de 36.000€.
La jornada será Completa.
El trabajo se desarrollará en Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid.