Are you tefl/tesol certified and eager to gain valuable professional experience in spanish schools? candidates interested in tefl jobs in Spain starting immediately are encouraged to apply asap or at least before August 2nd. Participants with a tefl/tesol will join our advanced program, which includes a teaching-related training given by a university (paid by the program). They will become language assistants, teach 24 hours per week, receive a monthly grant (930- 1116), and ongoing in-countrysupport. After the first few days at school, participants will be asked to use their own initiative, find resources and prepare their own engaging and fun activities or games.
- Monthly pay: 930- 1116 per month (enough to live in Spain as a young professional).
- Lodging options: independent housing or full board accommodation with a volunteer host family.
- University course included (compulsory).
- Positions available in schools in Barcelona, Spain.
- Advanced program adapted to participants with tefl/tesol training.
Desirable candidate profile:
- Native-level english speaker.
- Recent graduates (last four years) or last-year university students.
- Tefl/tesol certificate preferred (not indispensable).
- Previous teaching experience will be valued.
- Someone who enjoys working with children and/or young people.
- Energetic and creative.
- Competence in the spanish language is not required.
- No criminal records.
La formación requerida para el puesto es de Cursando: Licenciado.
Salario en el tramo de 12.000-18.000€.
El puesto a desempeñar es de profesor@.
Necesitamos cubrir 2 puestos de trabajo.
La jornada laboral se comunicará en la entrevista
El trabajo se desarrollará en Barcelona, Barcelona.
Se informará en la entrevista sobre el tipo de contrato y la duración del mismo
No se requiere experiencia para el trabajo ofertado.