Job Duties & Responsibilities.
• Manages and directs Resort property operations and departments including front office, housekeeping and maintenance functions monitoring quality and internal and external guest satisfaction.
• Create a positive work environment by maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity consistent with applicable regulatory standards and values.
• Supervise/oversee and work with staff to include front office, housekeeping, maintenance, food and beverage, etc. Command a presence of respect and humility; demonstrating the ability to motivate and readily communicate expectations and follow up.
• Demonstrate a passion for excellence, a love for service and innate grasp to plan, implement, evaluate and continually improve operations.
• Perform regular inspections to ensure asset standards are met and the asset is safe for guests, owners and staff. Ensure the highest level of customer service to maintain a positive reputation.
• Ability to execute and develop on services. Identify areas of process improvement and leverage best practices. Ensure administrative functions and duties are assigned and completed including timekeeping, personnel, and accounts payable/receivable.
High School Degree or Equivalent
4 year college degree preferred
Minimum 5 years supervisory and timeshare experience
Spanish: Excellent written and verbal communications skills
English: Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Positive and upbeat attitude to ensure great work environment.
Have proven strong leadership ability, motivational skills and enthusiasm.